Friday, April 1, 2011

Sisters



I have two little sisters,
both born in
April.
This precious Florence Hansen porcelain figurine is one my mother gave me.

Somewhere I have the picture of them at just those ages, but this is the one in the frame next to the porcelain.


My little sisters have saved me so many times.



They even share books with me.

Phoebe gave me this one years ago.
Introduced me to one of my
favorite authors.



Walk Two Moons

And last summer,
Laurie gave me




Some Wildflower in My Heart

Life changing book! 

Both books I loved.

Love you little girls and
Happy Birthdays! 


4 comments:

  1. I am thankful everyday for my sisters! Thanks Lu, i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. how cute we all have the same haircut:)ha which hoping to be up soon to have a little boost in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful as well!! How lucky I am to be the middle sister...I remember well sitting on the closed toilet seat :) in the bathroom watching you get ready for your dates, you would put a little perfume in some water to rinse your hair before styling it..haha remember that? I have learned SO much from you(more than the perfume trick :)) You continue to be a great example to me in all you do!!!
    I was 8 when Phoebe was born...It was a rude awakening for an 8 year old... I loved my baby sister and would spend hours dressing her up and making ringlets in her naturally curly hair with my fingers. Now she is 49!!! How can that be? I have learned much for her as well!!
    I LOVE you sisters!! How could one be so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute girls :)
    love you all.
    happy day today mom!

    ReplyDelete